A Full Service Law Firm Serving Kane County and Beyond
Brady & Jensen is built upon a strong tradition of providing exceptional legal representation. With offices in Elgin and Geneva, we represent individuals, families and businesses across the Chicagoland area. We are the oldest law firm in Kane County, having been in existence since 1868. Although the names have changed in that time, our mission has not. We are committed to offering effective legal counsel at reasonable cost to our clients.
Brady & Jensen is also one of the largest firms in Kane County. When you enlist the services of our firm, you will be working with a law firm that has the resources to see a case through to the end. Our attorneys have focused experience in their practice areas and have been involved in cases that have influenced and shaped the law. Our lawyers and staff offer a team approach in order to best serve our clients.
Serving Clients in a Wide Range of Legal Areas
Our law firm represents individuals, families and businesses across nearly every field. Our practice areas include:
- Personal injury: We handle the full range of injury claims, from automobile accidents to medical malpractice.
- Workers' compensation: Our lawyers help injured workers recover the benefits they are entitled to under the law.
- Family law: We serve clients in all types of family law matters, from divorce to custody disputes.
- Estate planning: Our Elgin estate planning attorneys help families develop effective strategies to pass family assets from one generation to the next.
- Real estate: Brady & Jensen is able to take on the full range of commercial or residential real estate matters.
- Business litigation: We have the skill to help businesses accomplish their objectives in business disputes.
- Business and commercial law: Our lawyers represent businesses in entity formation, contract drafting and in all types of business transactions.
- Criminal defense: Our law firm provides aggressive, strategic representation to people facing criminal allegations.
- Tax law: We serve businesses and individuals in tax litigation, audit representation and tax planning.
Contact the Elgin Personal Injury Attorneys of Brady & Jensen Today
We offer a free initial consultation in every matter and reasonable fees. We handle all injury claims on a contingency basis, meaning that you do not pay attorneys' fees unless we are successful in your case. Call 866-930-2063 or e-mail us today.