Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers in Elgin, Illinois
When you have been injured in a car or truck accident or in circumstances caused by the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of others, the more serious the injuries, the more you need an experienced, capable Illinois personal injury attorney to represent you. Insurance companies want to pay as little as possible – and it may not be as much as you need to recover from your injuries.
Our Elgin, Illinois, personal injury law firm has helped injured people and the families of wrongful death victims throughout northern Illinois and the Chicago metro area, including the counties of Cook, Kane, DuPage, Lake, McHenry, DeKalb, Boone and Winnebago. Our personal injury lawyers have represented people with serious injuries, including:
- Brain injuries
- Severe burns
- Bone fractures and breaks
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Nerve injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
Our personal injury practice includes:
- Auto and Truck Accidents: We handle serious injury and wrongful death cases arising from motor vehicle accidents, collisions, and crashes involving cars, automobiles, trucks, semi-trucks, tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers and motorcycles.
- Toxic Torts: When workers have been injured by on-the-job chemical exposure, our toxic tort lawyers help them recover payment for their losses.
- Medical Malpractice: If you or a loved on has been injured by the negligence or incompetence of a medical professional, talk to our medical malpractice lawyers about your case.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you have been injured on the job and need help in establishing a claim for medical expenses and lost wages, contact Brady & Jensen for a free consultation.
- Premises Liability: If you have been injured in an accident caused by dangerous, defective, poorly maintained premises (sidewalk or store slip and fall, industrial accident, construction site accident), talk to our lawyers.
- Product Liability: Products with design and manufacturing defects can cause serious injury. If that has happened to someone in your family, call Brady & Jensen.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: Has a loved one suffered from bed sores, infections, malnutrition, falls, medication errors or physical abuse in a nursing home? We can help.
Contact Brady & Jensen for a free initial consultation. All personal injury cases are on a contingency fee basis. Our law firm does not get paid unless we recover funds for you.
Each Chicago personal injury lawyer & Illinois wrongful death attorney at the Elgin, Illinois law firm of Brady & Jensen represents clients throughout Northern Illinois, including the Chicago metro area, Cook, Kane, DuPage, Lake, McHenry, DeKalb, Boone, Will County, Kendall County and Winnebago counties.