Elgin, Illinois Toxic Tort Litigation Attorneys & Chronic Chemical Exposure Injury Lawyers
Have you been injured by exposure to toxic substances such as chemicals, toxic molds, or radiation? Do you have a loved one who is gravely ill or who has died from chemical exposure at work? At the law firm of Brady & Jensen, you will find experienced toxic tort litigation attorneys who understand the devastation toxic substances can cause to victims and their families.
Welcome to Brady & Jensen
Serving the Chicago Area Since 1868
For more than 135 years, our law firm has taken on tough cases for the people of Northern Illinois and the Chicago metropolitan area including the counties of Cook, Kane, DuPage, Lake, McHenry, DeKalb, Boone and Winnebago.
Our toxic torts law firm has:
- The resources and the ability to take on big corporations and big law firms
- In-depth knowledge of the science and technology involved
- Extensive involvement with cancer cluster cases and fighting industrial chemical exposure illnesses
- The determination to spend the time and resources it takes for successful toxic torts litigation
The toxic tort & personal injury attorneys at Brady & Jensen have handled, or are available to handle, a wide range of toxic torts settlements and lawsuits including:
- Chemical exposure in the workplace
- Radiation exposure on the job
- Occupational exposure to chemicals both on and off the worksite
- Asbestos litigation
- Hazardous waste exposure
- Welding rod lawsuits
- Leukemia caused by benzene exposure
- Brain tumors caused by petrochemical exposure
- Industrial accidents such as chemical explosions
Dangerous chemicals include:
For general information about toxic torts, see our Toxic Substances information page.
Contact a chronic chemical exposure injury lawyer today for a free initial consultation. All toxic tort and personal injury cases are on a contingency fee basis. Our law firm does not get paid unless we recover funds for you.
Each toxic tort litigation attorney & chronic chemical exposure injury lawyer at the Elgin, Illinois law firm of Brady & Jensen represents clients throughout Northern Illinois, including the Chicago metro area, Cook, Kane, DuPage, Lake, McHenry, DeKalb, Boone, Will County, Kendall County and Winnebago counties.